House Fan To Blame For Rosemont House Fire
A house fire in Rosemont near Bradshaw is thought to have been started by a malfunctioning attic fan. The fire broke out Tuesday morning just after 9:30 a.m. on Moonbeam Drive.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire quickly and damage is estimated at $10,000. The residents were home when the blaze erupted and were able to get out of the home safely. There were no injuries reported.
- None Found
Short URL: http://www.ranchocordovapost.com/?p=10607